Identifying Depression and Treatment Options
- Monday, January 25th 10:30am – 11:30am
- Monday, February 8th 10:30 – 11:30am
- Saturday, March 20th 10am – 11am
- Saturday, April 10th 10am – 11am
- Virtual event Zoom Link will be shared after registration
- January 25th: https://conta.cc/3neSFeL
- February 8th: https://conta.cc/2L21jjp
- March 20th: https://conta.cc/3564ZHF
- April 10th: https://conta.cc/3n7Tl5u
As a community behavioral health leader, OceanMHS is offering a 1 hour session on how to recognize depression and access help when and if it is needed. The effects of the COVID-19 pandemic are so individualized, and so many community residents may find themselves or a loved one struggling.
Please join us to learn the signs and symptoms of depression, and how to seek help if needed. This education session is offered at no cost to attendees thanks to a grant Ocean Mental Health Services received from Investors Foundation.